Recipe: Paneer Bhurji
Preparation time: 5 mins Cooking time : 7-10 mns Serves 4 as side dish
- 2 C Paneer, grated (homemade, store-bought)
- 1 big Onion, chopped
- 2 medium Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Clarified butter | Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1" Ginger, grated
- 3-4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1-2 Green Chilies chopped
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- Few pinches Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 tsp Chaat masala powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala powder
- Coriander or Cilantro to garnish
- Salt to Taste
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds, and fry onion until translucent and lightly golden brown.
- Now add grated ginger minced garlic and green chilies and fry until light brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook until about 2 mins until it becomes more or less like a gravy, then add coriander powder, chili powder, turmeric, salt, garam masala powder. Mix well.
- Add grated panner and chaat masala, mix well so all the spices coats paneer, cover the lid and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- Remove the lid stir paneer bhurji and cook for another 2 minutes or until done.
- Squeeze lemon juice and garnish it with chopped cilantro.
- Serve hot with Rice | Roti OR as a Wholesome Snack.